People. Places. Technology.
- Human Resources — Leaders who must ensure that advanced workspace strategies and technologies are implemented in ways that attract the highest-quality workforce and address issues of employee satisfaction and privacy
- IT — Decision-makers in enterprise IT, telecom, and networking who need the latest information to ensure the technologies of the future of work integrate with the strategies and requirements being pursued by Real Estate/Facilities and HR leaders within their enterprise
- Real Estate/Facilities — Planners of new and existing workspaces who need to use information technology within those spaces to achieve the highest level of employee collaboration and satisfaction
Our contributors span these disciplines, providing thought leadership around and strategic guidance on how to create workspaces that fuel collaboration, spur employee engagement, and increase productivity and efficiency. Beyond these pages, find additional insight and best practices advice on the connected workspace at our one-day WorkSpace Connect Summit.
If you would like to share your insight with the WorkSpace Connect community, contact the editors here.
- Beth Schultz, editor; [email protected]
- Ryan Daily, associate editor; [email protected]
- Dana Casielles, associate editor; [email protected]
- Eric Krapf, publisher; [email protected]
- John Tatuska, sales director; [email protected]
Marketing & PR
- Christopher Lotspeich, direct of marketing; [email protected]
- Briana Pontremoli, senior manager, PR; [email protected]